Penta Hotel Brussels City Centre
38, Chaussée de Charleroi, 1060, Brussels, BE.
Directions from Midi Station
Directions from Brussels Zaventem Airport
Accommodation: book a room at Penta…
We have secured a special rate for your accommodation at the Penta. Make the most of this exclusive rate while you still have time!
Book your room at Penta Hotel Brussels City Centre
Book your accommodation here
Deadline for booking: 16/03/2019
…or book a room at Motel One Brussels
You can book a room at Motel One Brussels (Rue Royale, 120, 1000 Brussels, BE). You will need to create an account (BE One log-in) here and manage your booking.
Brussels, capital of the kingdom of Belgium is also the capital of Europe.
Brussels in figures
- The population has around 1.1 million inhabitants. Roughly 30% of the city’s total population is foreign.
- The city’s green spaces (parks – woods – forest) account for 11.4% of the region’s territory.
- The time is GMT +1 in winter GMT + 2 in summer
- Brussels has a temperate, maritime climate.
- The average temperature in summer ± 16°Celsius (± 60° Fahrenheit).
- The average winter temperature is ± 3°Celsius (± 37° Fahrenheit).
- Cultural Agenda
- Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Museum of Natural Sciences
- Mini-Europe / Océade
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Royal Museums of Art and History – Cinquantenaire Museum
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History
Click here for more information.