2022 Top Stories | News
Free online webinar: Calorie campaign information in the UK
Date: 2nd February 2022 (11am GMT - 12am CET)
From April 6th 2022, businesses with more than 250 employees in the out-of-home-sector have to comply with the new Calorie Labelling legislation in the UK. With less than three months to go, Nutritics, founders of the UK Food Labelling Resource, is hosting a free webinar on Wednesday, February 2nd 2022 at 11am on steps to take to ensure your business is compliant. This 45 minute event is live, and free to attend, with Q&A from our expert panel.
In this live session, our experts will share practical advice on
- How to create compliant menus and ensure your data is correct
- Who is responsible at each stage of the food supply chain
- Any calorie labelling related questions you have!
- Dr. Siân Astley, Senior Researcher and Communications Manager at the European Food Information Resource AISBL (BE)
- Frankie Douglas, Head of Scientific & Regulatory Affairs at Nutritics
- Clare Stead, Business Development Director UK & IRE at Nutritics
A 30-minute live Q&A at the end will provide the opportunity to get practical tips and expert advice for your business.