The competition was open to any original scientific considering exploitation of food information, commercial or research. Congratulations to Romane Poinsot (MS Nutrition), Hannah Pinchen (QIB) and Rachel Barrat (MRC)!
- Progress in the REFRESH Food Waste Compositional Database FoodWasteExplorer (Main author: Hannah Pinchen, QIB, UK) - DOWNLOAD
- Representative nutrient analysis of spelt and rye flours for the German Nutrient Database (Main author: Larissa Pferdmenges, MRI, DE) - DOWNLOAD
- A web- application to reformulate recipe through optmization: proof of concept (Main author: Romane Poinsot, MS Nutrition, FR) - DOWNLOAD
- Development of a protocol based on linear programming to assess the amount of free sugars in processed foods in France (Main author: Romane Poinsot, MS Nutrition, FR) - DOWNLOAD
- The rationalisation of UK NDNS (National Diet and Nutrition Survey) Nutrient Databank during the transition of dietary assessment method in NDNS from paper diet diary to a web-based 24-hour recall (Main author: Rachel Barrat, MRC, UK) - DOWNLOAD
- Development and sustainability of national food composition databases for use in dietary monitoring and public health nutrition in the eastern mediterranean region (Marisol Warthon-Medina, QIB, UK) - DOWNLOAD