Copyrights and trademark
EuroFIR encourages you to exercise discretion while browsing the Internet using this site.
EuroFIR makes no representations concerning any endeavour to review the content of sites linked to this site or any of the Materials, and so EuroFIR isn’t responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in sites listed in the directory or in the Materials.
EuroFIR respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others, and we ask our users to do the same. EuroFIR may, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users that infringe or otherwise violate such rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or any other violation of your rights, please provide EuroFIR the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or material which otherwise violates your rights
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing/violating is located on the site
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Guidelines for using EuroFIR copyrighted material
The use of original texts, graphics, images, screen shots and other materials from EuroFIR sources must be approved by EuroFIR. In addition, when using such materials, you must include a copyright notice – either in an adjacent area or as a footnote – to indicate EuroFIR’s copyright. The copyright should read as follows:
“© <year> EuroFIR. All rights reserved.”